Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Temporarily Closed For Repairs

Temporarily Closed For Repairs

Actually the repairs are not to the Blog but rather to the Blogger.

Friday I go in for sinus surgery and will be in a down mode for a few days. The song I have uploaded for this announcement is a little misleading. I actually do need a Doctor but not a Doctor like the individual's Doctor I met in the ENT surgical facility waiting room. We were sitting in the waiting room (I have a story about waiting rooms I will have to share with you one of these days) doing the usual killing of time. He asked me what I was in for and I indicated pre op sinus surgery. He said good luck and that he was in for post op follow up for the same thing. Well this got me very curious and wanted to find out how the experience thus far was going for him. He indicated he was still having problems but the Doctor told him that they were getting closer but might need another surgery to correct the problem. I said “another surgery?!!! Shit!!! What kind of problems are you still having?” He said “I still can’t breath through my nose but I can do a pretty disgusting trick.” Well my anxiety over my upcoming surgery was growing by leaps and bounds at this point. I asked “Who is your Doctor?” praying it was a different Doctors name than my own Doctor. Luckily he said a name that I did not recognize. So feeling a little bit better I took the bait and asked what kind of disgusting trick could he now do after surgery. What I saw was indeed disgusting. I could not believe my eyes in what I saw so I asked him if he minded if I took a picture. He said “Hell No, I am enjoying this notoriety” I ran to my truck got my camera and took the following picture. Remember to always ask around about the doctor you are seeing or if they have had bad results from a procedure you are do to have find out the Doctor’s name.

You may have to scroll down for the picture